Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Brain Hurts


Don't get me wrong - I love technology, at least I love the end results of technology. I am amazed by state-of-the-art websites with their creative use of Flash animation; I love the resources that we have as educators to teach music students about theory and composition; I am simply excited about being able to take my computer with me wherever I go. However, sometimes when I am trying to learn something new, like how to use ActionScript to create a game, my brain just hurts. Today is one of those days!!! I am having trouble grasping all of the commands and functions. I know what I want it to do, but trying to figure out how to tell the machine to do it is another story. Trial and error prevails for now. Hopefully, a solution will present itself soon. Perhaps a nap would help me process....

No comments: